Power of Body Language
By Joe Navarro
8 CD's - $89.95
Largest Selection of Motivational Courses in the World!
Browse 500+ courses & find any title by your
favorite authors. Click Here!
Recognize the truth before you ever hear a word!
80% of communication is portrayed nonverbally. When you know how
to enter the secrets of people's nonverbal cues, you'll always
have control in any situation.
In The Power
of Body Language, former FBI counterintelligence officer and distinguished
global expert on nonverbal behavior Joe Navarro teaches you how
to "speed-read" people: decode opinions and behaviors,
sidestep hidden pitfalls, and look for revealing behaviors. You
* How the
subconscious limbic process drives all body language
* Why the face is where you least want to look to gauge a person's
* What thumbs, feet, and a simple handshake can tell you about
moods and motives
* The most powerful behaviors that display our confidence and
* Simple nonverbals that immediately establish trust and communicate
* Why things learned about nonverbals in the 70s and 80s are incorrect
* And more!
this powerful information, you'll be able to attend a business
meeting and know what your boss and colleagues are really thinking
what your children are really meaning when
they when they come home from a friend's house and say something
the best time to close the deal in sale or negotiation.
You'll even recognize how your own body language is molding your
boss, family, friends, and strangers.
may also be interested in the following: