Psychology of High Self-Esteem
By Nathaniel Branden, Ph.D.
7 CD's - $59.95
Largest Selection of Motivational Courses in the World!
Browse 500+ courses & find any title by your
favorite authors. Click Here!
Your state of mind about yourself crucially affects nearly every
aspect of your life, especially how eminent in life you are likely
to become. Who and what you think you molds all your responses.
Self-esteem, therefore, becomes the critical element to success
or failure. It is also the critical element in understanding yourself
In this outstanding
audio program, the pioneering psychotherapist, Dr. Nathaniel Branden,
points out for you - in easy-to-understand terminology - the action,
both mental and physical, you can take to boost your self-esteem
and the self-esteem of others. His recommended plans for building
self-esteem have been exhaustively tested with the many thousands
he has assisted during his 30 years as a psychotherapist.
unique exercises and behaviors that will increase your self-esteem.
You discover how to:
* Get more
joy in the sheer fact of being
* Establish the four-step process that frees you from guilt
* Get perceptive information that usually extends beyond your
* Heighten your chances of shaping relationships that are healthy
instead of damaging
* "Live consciously" - the basis for self-respect and
* Become more forward-looking, rather than ritualistic or a follower
of old ideas, in your work.
* Amplify the creative and spiritual areas of your life
* And much, much more!
Let Dr. Branden
mentor you to the power that resides within you to the life of
may also be interested in the following: