of Ten Great Geniuses
By Tony Alessandra, Ph.D.
6 CD's - $79.95
Largest Selection of Motivational Courses in the World!
Browse 500+ courses & find any title by your
favorite authors. Click Here!
Learn how to pattern their extraordinary powers and make a substantial
difference in your life!
of Ten Great Geniuses: How to Model the Habits of a Difference-Maker,
renowned author and motivational speaker Tony Alessandra will
plainly talk about what the word genius really means, what it
doesn't mean, and how you can get into the power of the greatest
minds of all time in order to make practical improvements in the
most vital areas of your life.
In this informative
and inspired program, Tony shares with you:
* The unexampled
visionary genius of world scholar Albert Einstein.
* The practiced genius of the infamous inventor Thomas Alva Edison.
* The surpassing leadership genius of former President Abraham
* The originative genius of the renowned Renaissance artist and
inventor Leonardo da Vinci.
* The information orator genius of the great political leader
and orator Sir Winston Churchill.
* The money genius of Peter Lynch * The physical genius of Canadian
Hockey Hall of Fame athlete, Wayne Gretzky.
* The funny genius of the brilliant writer and storyteller Mark
* The deep spiritual and oratorical genius of Martin Luther King.
* The philosophic genius of Helen Keller
the true and inspiring accounts that Tony shares, you'll realize
how people with immense talent unified that talent with unsubduable
energy and tireless work to build a reputation worthy of acknowledgment
in all of the world's greatest history books. Once you integrate
these ten categories of genius that he discusses into your life,
you can't keep silent your own genius!
may also be interested in the following: